- Visitors/users are responsible for their own access to the DE in the web portal of DAMEEP. Moreover, they are exclusively responsible for their own equipment and necessary technological means that enable their access to the web portal.
- DAMEEP takes all the necessary measures to ensure the correct operation of the DE in its web portal. Nevertheless, DAMEEP is not responsible for any adverse consequence or damage that the portal users may suffer from its use or failure to use it, delays during its use and from errors or omissions therein.
- DAMEEP provides no warranty that the portal or any affiliated web site or servers that make available the DE to the visitors/users is provided free of “viruses” or other malicious components. The cost of possible corrections or repairs constitutes the sole responsibility of the visitors/users.
- The entire portal, including texts, graphics, photographs, drawings, logos videos, etc, with the exception of those instances mentioned (intellectual rights of images of third parties, associates and agencies), constitutes the intellectual property of DAMEEP of the Hellenic Ministry of Culture and Sports and shall be protected by the national, community and international law in effect. The visitors/users understand and accept that they are not entitled to modify, sell, resell and/or commercially exploit the DE content, in any manner whatsoever in whole or in part.
- DAMEEP retains the right to legally amend the content of the portal, with or without notice to its visitors/users.
- The above terms and conditions for the use of the DE in the web portal of DAMEEP, as well as any amendments are governed and supplemented by national and EU law, as well as the relevant international treaties.
- If while browsing visitors find errors or dysfunctions in the website, they are kindly requested to inform DAMEEP by sending an email to email@example.com.
Rights (Copyright©) for the images of Services of the Hellenic Ministry of Culture and Sports
- Hellenic Ministry of Culture and Sports/Archaeological Receipts Fund
Creative Commons Licence: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)
Rights (Copyright©) of images from External Partners
- Photography Archive of the Ancient Ostia Archaeological Park
- Deutsches Archaeologisches Institut Athen
- Musée du Louvre
- American School of Classical Studies at Athens Gennadius Library
- Anubis editions - Graphic Novels
- Hellenic Navy
- Hellenic Post
- Kotsanas Museum of Ancient Greek Technology
- Bank of Greece
- Yannis Tsarouchis Foundation
- 2016 – 2018 Cavafy Archive, Onassis Foundation